Sunday, November 26, 2017
Requirement for the post of Research Associates on contractual basis for Research Division at IIFT, New Delhi
Candidates are required for empanelment as Research Associates on contractual basis for Research Division at IIFT, New Delhi.
The candidates should be a Post Graduate preferably M.Phil/Ph.D in Economics/International Business / Management or related discipline with good academic record.
Candidate should have:
· knowledge of statistical , econometric techniques and Trade databases
· relevant experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
· excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
· experience of report writing and project coordination
The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice.
Remuneration: All inclusive of Rs.40,000/-
Please apply online at http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=RA_IIFT latest by 30th November 2017
Dr. Rakesh Mohan Joshi
Professor & Chairperson
International Collaborations & Research
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, IIFT Bhawan,
Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016.
Monday, October 2, 2017
अगर आपकी उम्र 30 साल या 30 साल से कम है तथा आपने मनोविज्ञान या समाज शास्त्र से मास्टर किया है तथा एक पेपर Statistics का पढा है तो ये पोस्ट देखे...
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Friday, July 21, 2017
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Sunday, July 9, 2017
There is no shortcut to clear this exam. You have to clear your basic concepts of Social Work. Start from reading your graduation and post graduation books. Download the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Read and revise. Solve mock test paper. You can buy any objective book for solving the mock text. Previous years questions papers are also important for preparation.
One more thing, concentrate on Paper 1 also for getting good scores. Update your General Knowledge.
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
G. Konapka (1963) defined “Social Group Work is a method of social work which helps individuals to enhance their social functioning through purposeful group experiences and to cope more effectively with their personal, group or community problems”.
Sunday, July 2, 2017
Friday, June 30, 2017
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Check out the Delhi School of Social Work (DSSW) MSW Entrance Examination Syllabus.
· Learn about principles of social work.
· Learn about latest social schemes
· Learn about acts related to the social work and social justice like right to education, persons with disability acts
· Learn about research methodology
· Learn about general awareness.
· Learn about case work, group work and community work methods
· Learn about basic reasoning.